To better showcase our work for the month of April, and let every member of our community explore the Synapse Network ecosystem we present the latest updates on the development activities we previously teased!
What has already been implemented:
👨🏻💻 DEVELOPMENT 👨🏻💻
Over the last month, our development team has been working without stopping on a number of important projects that may not be immediately visible to our community.
One major focus has been on improving our admin panel to manage upcoming sales better and streamline our backend operations.
Additionally, we’ve been investing significant effort into our CI/CD process to ensure that our development workflow is as efficient and effective as possible.
This has involved both optimizing our build process for both our dApps and SaaS offerings, as well as improving our overall testing and deployment strategies.
The results we’ve got were impressive and we’re incredibly proud of the progress we’ve made over the last month, we are fully confident that these behind-the-scenes improvements will ultimately result in a better experience for all of our users and customers.
We look forward to sharing more updates with our community as we evolve and improve our platform at every step of the way.
🔝 WHAT ELSE HAPPENED? 🔝
- The month started with the end of the March sprint and the beginning of the April sprint. As always you did not let us down and thanks to your activities 50k SNP tokens were burned! With the link below you can also join the ongoing sprint on the Zealy platform and check out our Token Burning Announcement.
Join us on the Zealy platform!
SNP token burning announcement
- Everyone who missed the AMA with #OctoGaming can now read a summary of the proceedings of this discussion by clicking on the link below, it is worth noting that 10 people won codes during this event entitling them to airdrop Octo tokens, so it is worth taking part in such events.
OctoGaming AMA Summary
- We often organise all sorts of competitions, with another one being organised with the #CryptoMayhem project — which led to a 20 people prize pool, where everyone won an allocation on the whitelist to purchase special NFT tokens. Congratulations!
Crypto Mayhem Giveaway Results 1
Crypto Mayhem Giveaway Results 2
- Who were the top users of the Zealy platform in March? There were three! Be sure to check Zealy out and remember that you too can be on the podium, just by doing the tasks that we periodically add to our list!
TOP March Zealy Users
- A very important announcement that came out in April concerned the so-called Launchpad Alliance — this is the initial concept draft for a solution that will offer you, as users, a new Tier, and a special NFT. By having this NFT, you will be able to participate in any IDO organised by launchpads that have joined the Alliance. More information about this solution will be available soon.
Launchpad Alliance Explanation
- Of course, there was no shortage of good wishes either! Those celebrating Easter can always count on warm wishes from us, remember that no matter what you believe or whether you believe in it, it’s good to just be good to each other!
- I’m sure many of you are curious about what happened in March, so you can check out the previous month’s summary by clicking on the link below.
Summary of March
- April also saw the sale of the #PlayZap project — people who purchased tokens can claim them on the PlayZap portal and the trading itself takes place on the Kucoin exchange. Below is some useful information to help you get the information you need.
Playzap Listing Details
Click Here To Check The Sale Details.
- Analyzing the market we have created an interesting article that will help you understand many aspects of the crypto space as well as the directions the market is going in, thus we invite you to read the third instalment of our crypto world series “What’s new in the crypto world”What’s new in the crypto world
- Just like every month, we also had a nice survey for you all! The question was which cryptocurrency wallets you use most often, and the answer may surprise you, after all, so check out our results!
- Projects offering NFT solutions are changing the face of many industries, and our team has scouted out several such projects before! From ones that deal with metaverse integrations to ones that offer decentralised domains. Read our latest article to find out more about this marvellous niche in the DeFi world!
Interesting Projects to Keep an Eye On
- Our team was also at the Consensus2023 event in Texas. If you’re curious about a brief recap of that visit, check out the posts below, there are also photos that capture the event’s vibe in all of its glory!
Relation #1 at Consensus2023
Relation #2 at Consensus2023
Relation #3 at Consensus2023
Relation #4 at Consensus2023
Last day in the USA
About Synapse Network
Synapse Network is developing a cross-chain investment and start-up acceleration ecosystem based on blockchain technology to give everybody an equal chance to contribute to great upcoming projects and to do so early on. We are bridging the gap between the traditional & crypto market. The idea of the Synapse Network technology goes beyond the standard offer of launchpads available on the market, becoming a true technological brand providing tech solutions.