As usual, Synapse is here to update all of you on our current focuses, while creating an easy-to-peruse summary of the most recent events that occurred in the Synapse ecosystem. There are quite a few things going on in the background and we are happy to give our users a transparent look at the workings of our Network.
What has already been implemented:
👨🏻💻 DEVELOPMENT & BUGFIXES 👨🏻💻
It’s been a busy month for our developers, with our team working on a lot of different things both on the front end of our application and from a backend perspective. We also can’t forget about the various smart contract improvements that are being brought up at the moment.
- RPC: We had to find a way to solve the RPC issue we had. We are aware that a certain number of people may have experienced delays in their transaction processing while on the portal, and we moved fast to solve the problem, and we are happy to say that at the moment all the data is up to date. Nevertheless, we are in the process of replacing our current RPC provider since we believe that our users should have not had to face this problem at all.
- RPC providers research: As we just mentioned the problems that occurred with some of our user’s processing speed shouldn’t be overlooked and thus our development team worked on analyzing the solutions available on the market to find the best, most efficient replacements. We will keep you updated on the matter while ensuring that we won’t incur similar issues
- Another important event occurred with the sale of the MOON project. This was the first sale to which the Silver Protection Program was in effect. We had to create and deploy a new smart contract to optimize the SPP, and we also customized the front end of our application, so we can offer a ready-made, customized protection mechanism that we will use to safeguard our users even more in future sales.
- A lot of changes also appeared on the front end of our application:
We eliminated the problems with the Saft agreement during our FCFS Sale
New information and filters appeared on the dashboard
- From now on, each user can check the option to hide projects in which they have not invested, leaving on their list only those that interest them.
- However, we have made sure that you won’t miss ongoing and upcoming sales, which are always presented at the top of the list.
🔝 WHAT ELSE HAPPENED? 🔝
Synapse Zealy Contest.
Our month began with the opening of a sprint on the Zealy platform. Users were able to complete tasks, compete against each other for first place on the podium, and collect XP points that were used to burn SNP tokens.
Updates From Synapse.
We also can’t forget to mention the recaps of the previous two months and the events that took place during this latest breakout; to refresh your memory, we encourage you to read the summaries of May and June and check also the winners from the previous Zealy Contest.
Synapse X Versus.
We also announced a new partnership with the 0xVersus project — a decentralised platform for games embedded in the Web2 and Web3 ecosystems.
Synapse’s MOON AMA.
An AMA with the MOON project also took place in July, soon followed by their exchange listing and by the IDO hosted on our launchpad. We encourage you to read the AMA records to find out more about their solutions and check out their project to see how they fit in your portfolios.
Synapse travels to Paris.
While in Paris for the Ethereum Community Conference event, we were looking for investment opportunities, new business partners and projects interested in our Tech Labs services.
You can check out a summary of our presence in Paris by clicking on the link below. It was an eventful few days, we met many new people, checked up with some acquaintances and managed to meet some of our partners in person for the first time.
You all know that every so often, we like to find out more about our community, and this time the question was which new blockchain, and which expected new airdrops do you like best? Check out the answers below.
Synapse and the Bear.
Do you want to know what the 6 most important things to do during a bear market are? We all know it’s a boring and long wait until the next bull market comes, but it doesn’t have to be that way!
Increase your chances of success during the next bull market by preparing during the red period by reading our article.
Synapses CTO at the WeAreDevs event.
Our CTO, Wojciech Litwin, spoke at #WeAreDevs World Congress 2023, where he spoke on future AI solutions on the blockchain!
Synapse and Ozone.
Another important release was the listing of the Ozone Metaverse project, so if you attended, please see the details of their TGE which can be quickly found by clicking on the link below.
Synapse and AI
Are you curious about what the groundbreaking combination of AI and DeFi can bring to the table? Be sure to check out our latest blog post to learn more about the opportunities of this union. You will learn about, among other things: the possibilities brought by the automation of financial processes, how AI-enhanced security can function and the ability of Ai tech to bolster fraud detection. There will also be information about optimising liquidity provision and, for the more technologically driven investor’s joy, personalised financial services.
About Synapse Network
Synapse Network is developing a cross-chain investment and start-up acceleration ecosystem based on blockchain technology to give everybody an equal chance to contribute to great upcoming projects and to do so early on. We are bridging the gap between the traditional & crypto market. The idea of the Synapse Network technology goes beyond the standard offer of launchpads available on the market, becoming a true technological brand providing tech solutions.